Apply Online for a Digital Health ID Card at @ndhm.gov.in to Get Ayushman Card Rewards
Shri Narendra Modi, our prime minister, launched the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission. Shri Narendra Modi launched the Pradhan Mantri Digital Health Mission (PM-DHM) via video conference on Monday, September 27, 2021. He stated that the PM-DHM could bring about a revolution in India’s healthcare system.
Unique Digital Health ID Card:
The mission will result in a unique Indian health ID card. This digital mission will include the creation of a digital registry for healthcare professionals and facilities and consists of a particular health ID card. The digital health card will store all patients’ health information electronically. Online registrations are now possible at the official portal of “The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of India” at – www.ndhm.gov.in and www.nha.gov.in.
Highlights of the Digital Health ID Card:
- An online platform will make it easier to obtain a digital health ID card
- This will allow citizens to keep track of their health records.
- Every citizen will be issued a unique identification card, such as an Aadhaar card.
- Unique Digital Health ID (14-digit number)
- Digital Health ID Card is possible with an Aadhar card or a phone number.
- The primary objective of the PH-DHM Digital Health ID card is to improve India’s healthcare system.
- Getting healthcare providers will be much easier if you have a unique digital ID.
Overview of ABDM Digital Health ID Card – ABDM Digital Health ID Card
|PM Modi Digital Health ID Card 2021|
|Scheme Department||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India|
|Mission Name||National Digital Health Mission (NDHM)|
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM)|
|Health ID Card Launch Date||27 September 2021 (Launched)|
|ID card Number||14 Digit|
|Health ID Apply Online Link||healthid.ndhm.gov.in|
Register Online for Digital Health ID Card
Each candidate must have a valid Health ID to become a member of the ABDM. The PM Modi digital health is a random 14-digit number. Candidates will need to give their basic information to create an ID, such as the mobile number and Aadhar number. The mobile number provided will allow you to link all your health records.
Candidates can also obtain a Health ID through the official portal link. They can also download the ABMD Health Records app to their mobile. You can also contact a participating health center, such as a government hospital or community health center, to get a Health ID.
Digital Health ID Card Benefits:
This health ID allows for unique identification, authentication, and access to beneficiary records across multiple systems. This can only be done with informed consent.
This health ID’s best feature is that every Indian registered will access their electronic health records at no cost. Because everything is digital, all information can be carried wherever you go. This health ID card has a unique feature: it shows the medical records and the expenses.
Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission Health ID Card Online Registration:
These records will be kept safe by healthcare information providers. According to the NHA, everything will be done by specific retention policies. ABDM won’t store any health information directly. Instead, this information will be shared via the ABDM network using encryption mechanisms with the beneficiary’s consent.
ABDM does not support health ID creation via Aadhaar or mobile number. However, the official ministry website states that ABDM works on features to support health ID creation using a PAN card and Driving license.
Around 1 lakh unique IDs have been created under the PM Digital Health Mission Scheme. This Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission aims to develop electronic medical records (EMRs) for every Indian. NDHM will also create interoperability in the digital health ecosystem of India.
Apply Online for a Digital Health ID Card
- You first need to visit the National Digital Health Mission (ndhm.gov.in).
- Click on Create Health ID to access the unique digital health card option.
- Enter your Aadhaar number, then verify by entering OTP.
- After you have given your mobile number, you will need to verify it through OTP.
- You will now need to fill out your profile information, including a picture, address, and date of birth.
- You will now see a form in front of your computer, where you must enter the required information.
- Once you have entered all information, a digital ID card for your health will be presented to you.
|Digital Health ID Card 2021 Registration – Important Links|
|Direct Link to Create Digital Health ID Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|