Happy Lohri 2022: Wishes, Quotes, and Greetings for Loved Ones
Lohri festival is one of the main festivals of Punjab and Haryana. Lohri is celebrated pretending before the joy and the next sowing preparation of the new crop.
One day before Makar Sankranti, Lohri is celebrated with fanfare. This festival is one of the main festivals of Punjab and Haryana. This is the agricultural festival and also reflects the changes in nature. It is believed that Lohri is the long last night of the year and it starts to grow gradually from the next day. During this time, the farmers seem to be rounded and Rabi’s crop is cut. Lohri is celebrated pretending before the joy and the next sowing preparation of the new crop. On this day people gather with their family, relatives, close friends and neighbors. At night, everybody burns the fire under the open Stram, singing folk songs, dancing, dancing, and eating peanuts, corn, ravadi, and gajak. Not only this, but this festival is also a symbol of unity, brotherhood, love, and harmony.
Many beliefs are prevalent about Lohri. According to a mythological recognition, Prajapati Dakshi had disgusted with her daughter Sati’s husband Mahadev Shiv Shankar. The king did not include his son-in-law. Angered by this, Sati had sacrificed his life in the fire. It is said that since then, the trend of celebrating Lohri as an atonement. On this day the married girls invite home and respect them. They are given food, gifts are given and makeup goods are also given.
Lord Krishna is prevalent in Lohri. According to the story, all the gokulas were engaged in preparation for Makar Sankranti. On the other hand, Kans were conspiring to kill Bal Krishna as usual. To kill Bal Krishna, the demonstration named Lohita was sent to Gokul and Balkrishna killed him in the game. Lohri festival is celebrated one day before Makar Sankranti in this joy. To remember the incident of Lohita’s life, Lohri was kept the name of this festival.
During the rule of a Mughal emperor Akbar about Lohri, there was a man named Dolla Bhatti. He lived in Punjab province, he was called the hero of Punjab. At that time there was a place named Sandbar, which is now in Pakistan. It is said that at that time the poor house girls were sold to the rich. There was a farmer named Sunderadas in the Sense. His two daughters were Sundari and Munri. The village contractor explains that he will marry his daughters. When Sneadas told Dolla Bhatti, he reached the contractor’s house. He burned his farm and married those girls where Sunderdas i.e. his father wanted. Not only this, but he also suggested girls in Shagun. It is said that since then Lohri’s festival is celebrated with fanfare.
How To Celibate The Lohri ?
Lohri has already been gathered in the woods. In Punjab, the children sing the folk song and go to the house and raise wood for Lohri. These woods are placed in an open and large place, so that more and more people gather there can celebrate the festival with everyone. On the night of Lohri, all people are gathered around this herd of woods, then fire is set in traditional methods. People around this fire gives dancing and dancing in it. During this, traditional folk songs are sung. People in Punjab Lok Dance Bhangra and Ghira. On this day the married daughters are called home with urging and love. They are made with respect and respect and clothes and gifts are offered. The first Lohri of a newborn child and a newly married couple in the Punjabi family is very special. In such a house the party is given on the occasion of Lohri and the relatives and close friends are invited from far away..
Happy Lohri 2022: Wishes and Messages
1. Spread the message of happiness and peace of Lohri all around. Hope your day is full of excitement and joy. I wish you all a very Happy Lohri!
2. May the harvest festival brighten your life with good health and success. May you be blessed with soaring happiness and flourishing business. Happy Lohri, dearest friend.
3. On the occasion of this vibrant festival, I hope that you connect with your family, friends, and relatives to have the most memorable and fantastic celebrations on Lohri.
4. Happy Lohri. May the coming year be as bright and joyful as this festival.
5. On this auspicious festival of Lohri, I wish you and your family peace and prosperity. Happy Lohri!
6. Wishing this harvest season lights up your face with a bright smile, and you enjoy the year with a bang. Happy Lohri!
7. May your days be filled with joy, happiness, and endless celebrations. May God bless you and your family on the auspicious occasion of Lohri.
8. On this festive occasion of Lohri, may God bless you with lifelong companionship and open doors of happiness for you and your loved ones. A pleased Lohri!
9. Days of pleasure, weeks of joy, months of happiness, and a year of success. Here’s wishing you a cheerful Lohri!
10. May all your dreams come true in the softly flickering candlelight. Every star of each night gives you luck and joy. Wishing you a pleased Lohri and your family.
11. Wishing the abundant blessings of God fills your life with Lohri and always with happiness and fun surprises. Wish a happy Lohri to you!
12. In the positive light of happiness, may our life shine with hope. May this year, we be showered with glory and success. Sending warm wishes via message. Happy Lohri!
13. As the fire of Lohri flourishes, let us hope that all our sorrows end with it. Let the glory of the festival fill our lives with happiness. Wishing Happy Lohri to you all.
14. Make this festival merrier and happier with lots of enjoyment, dance, and music. May there be lots of celebrations on this occasion. Wishing a rocking Happy Lohri!
15. Wishing you happiness and luck on this sacred occasion of Lohri!
16. Happy Lohri to you and your loved ones. I wish you good health and prosperity.
17. I hope that the festival of Lohri brings positivity and warmth to your life.
18. I wish that the fire of Lohri takes away all your sadness and fills your life with joy. Happy Lohri.
19. Let us spread the message of peace and happiness on the special occasion of Lohri. Wishing you all a very Happy Lohri.
20. Makke di roti te sarson da saag
Mubaarak ho tvanu Lohri da tyohaar
21. Lohri ki aag mein dahan karo saare gham
Khushiyaan aayein aapke jeevan mein har dam!
22. Thodi si masti, Thoda sa Pyaar
Mubaarak ho aapko, Lohri ka tyohaar
23. May your life get as bright as the fire of Lohri, and may you prosper and grow with each passing day. Let the glory of Lohri fill your life with warmth and happiness. Sending lots of love on this beautiful day of Lohri.
24. Have a day as bright as the bonfire and as sweet as ours. Wishing you a day of joy and laughter. Have a pleased Lohri.
25. Celebrate life with good music and food as I hope you celebrate the joyous day of Lohri with your friends and family. Wishing you lots of sweetness of gazak and rewri.
Happy Lohri 2022: Quotes
1. “There would be no advantage to be gained by sowing a field of wheat if the harvest did not return more than was sown.”
2. “Enjoy this Lohri to the fullest, and don’t forget to put Rewri, moon fall, and popcorns in the Lohri fire. This will bring good luck for you.”
3. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”
4. “Before the reward, there must be labor. You plant before you harvest. You sow in tears before you reap joy.”
5. “And Fall, with her yeller harvest moon and the hills growin’ brown and golden under a sinkin’ sun.”
6. “Happiness is the harvest of a quiet eye.”
7. “In seed time learn, in harvest teach, in winter enjoy.”
8. “It is only the farmer who faithfully plants seeds in the Spring, who reaps a harvest in the Autumn.”
9. “What we plant in the soil of contemplation, we shall reap in the harvest of action.”
10. “The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.”
11. “Happy harvesting begins with careful sowing.”
12. “Those who plant blessings shall also harvest blessings.”
13. “Wish that the warmth of Bonn fire, the sweetness of Gur and Rewri at Lohri remain with you n forever.”
14. “Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.”
15. “We must give more to get more. It is the generous giving of ourselves that produces the generous harvest.”
Happy Lohri 2022: WhatsApp and Facebook Status
1. Truths are first clouds, then rain, harvest, then food.
2. Jaise Jaise lohri ki aag tez ho, waise waise hamre dukhon ka ant ho. Lohri ka prakash aap ki zindagi ko parkashmay kar de. Happy Lohri.
3. No tear, no fear khao mungfali aur foole aap ko 4 din phele Lohri ke bale bale.
4. Days of joy, weeks of laughter, months of good luck, and a year of prosperity. Here’s wishing you a cheerful Lohri!
5. May we kill all the negativities of our lives in the fire of Lohri and have brighter, happier times with our loved ones. Happy Lohri to everyone.
6. Happy harvesting begins with careful sowing. Happy Lohri!
7. Mittha gurh te vich mil geya til,
Udi patang te khil geya dil,
Har pal sukh te pyaar badhao,
Lohri di khushiyaan naal manao!
8. If the harvest did not return more than was sown, there would be no benefit to be gained by planting a field of wheat. Happy Lohri!
9. Wishing you health and success on the auspicious occasion of Lohri.
10. May your Life be as bright as the fire of Lohri.
Happy Lohri 2022 Poem
Lord of the lotus, lord of the harvest,
Bright and generous lord of the morn!
Thine is the bounty that prospered our sowing,
Thine is the bounty that nurtured our corn.
We bring thee our songs and our garlands for tribute,
The gold of our fields and the gold of our fruit;
O giver of mellowing radiance, we hail thee,
We praise thee, O Surya, with cymbal and flute.
Lord of the rainbow, lord of the harvest,
Great and beneficent lord of the main!
Thine is the mercy that cherished our furrows,
Thine is the mercy that fostered our grain.
We bring thee our thanks and our garlands for tribute,
The wealth of our valleys, new-garnered and ripe;
O sender of rain and the dewfall, we hail thee,
We praise thee, Varuna, with cymbal and pipe.
– – By Sarojini Naidu
We Wish A Very Happy Lohri 2022